The Hillsong Ministry School Curriculum consists of 4 x 7 week short courses, designed to help participants learn more about their faith and how to apply it to everyday life, how to study the Bible, explore theology and become more effective leaders.
Topics covered in Theology - Faith Foundations include:
- Developing your personal Theology as well as how it is outworked your local church
- Understanding the Role & Purpose of the Bible
- Exploring the Nature & Character of God
- Jesus: His Divinity & Humanity
- The Cross, Atonement & Resurrection
The Starter Pack includes 10x Student Registrations (1 Handbook per registration) & 1 x Lecture Notes for course facilitator
For a sample of Ministry School - Theology Starter Pack click here
Please note that the fulfilment for this item will take up to 2 weeks to ship.