BIG GOD | BIG LIFE | BIG IMPACT
We want children to lead big, expansive lives and grow up to be big people who lead and influence in every area of their big lives, believing in a big God and making a big difference!
BiG is a large group/small group children’s ministry curriculum with a 9 lesson format, each theme is explored for 3 lessons at a time. This innovative approach to learning means your regular attenders will see and learn something new each week, but also experience the power of repetition and give every child who comes even one weekend a month an understanding of the topic.
- Big JR for Toddlers and Preschoolers (Recommended for ages 1-6)
- Big Elementary for Younger Children (Recommended for ages 6-8) and for Older Children and Preteens (Recommended for ages 9-12)
- BiG Message video teaching segments
- BiG Quiz question segments
- BiG Word interactive memory verses
- Praise and worship accompaniment video tracks
- Pre-service countdown video
- Game and ministry time video segments
- Print material for each lesson tailored to three age brackets: Younger, Older and Preteen children. Including stories, object lessons, games, activity sheets and small group leader’s guides
- Loads of graphic design elements
- Logos and leaders training videos
- Bonus 'Listen Up!' Conference Edition