Product Added to CartView Cart X
ShineWomen is a solutions focused personal development program that empowers women regardless of their cultural, educational or socio-economic background. The goal is to help individuals on their journey of discovering their personal value, resilience and potential. Since it’s conception in 1997, Shine has been used globally by thousands of organisations in various settings including schools, refuges, ethnic & indigenous communities, religious groups, rural communities, correctional centres and girls homes. This 9 week course is divided into 3 week segments:
- Worth: Discussion and activities centre on the intrinsic value of a human being
- Strength: Building resilience through problem solving skills, making healthy choices and managing emotions
- Purpose: Encouraging women to discover their potential and pursue their hopes and dreams
The curriculum contains 1 x Facilitator Handbook and 5 x Student Journals. Journals offer participants a tool that they can use to capture and reflect on lessons learnt along their journey.
Includes 25 x ShineWomen Journals in Swedish
The measurements shown are approximate and can slightly vary from the actual size of the product. Some products may be subjected to shrink after the first wash (up to 5%, mostly in length).
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 20% off
- Buy 5 - 9 and get 30% off
- Buy 10 - 19 and get 35% off
- Buy 20 or above and get 40% off