God’s words are alive. He reveals Himself through them, and they transform us as we put our faith and confidence in Him and what He has said. These words are our lifeline; they sustain us and point us to Jesus. God says that if we align our thinking and lives with His Word, we'll be transformed from the inside out.
This version of the New Living Translation Bible may be unlike any other Bible you’ve seen before. The images within are not designed to replace the Word of God, but to complement the message and illustrate what you’re reading.
99% of the images and production of WORD came from volunteers of Hillsong Church London. Our desire is to present the truth of God and His Kingdom in a way that is beautiful, relevant, and authentic.
- A4 glossy visual magazine format
- New Testament - New Living Translation (NLT)
- Book Order: The order in which you find the books here is different to that of most Bibles. We wanted to help new Christians, who may never have read a Bible before, to understand the key themes of the New Testament
- Part 1 - What God has done; how and why? (Romans, Galatians, Colossians, 1 John, Mark)
- Part 2 - How to live it out (1 Corinthians, Ephesians, 2 Corinthians, Philippians, James, Jude, Luke)
- Part 3 - The Church and authority (Acts, 1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, Titus, 1 Peter, 2 Peter, Matthew)
- Part 4 - God's love and our future hope (Hebrews, 2 John, 3 John, Philemon, 1 Thessalonians, 2 Thessalonians, John, Revelation)
ALSO AVAILABLE AS Carton (20 x bibles)